Position: Content Contributor Location: Hybrid/ Remote
We are an entertainment start-up company focused on creating engaging content and insightful perspectives on the music industry by way of the exploration of different mediums within an increasingly more popular industry.
As a content contributor, you will have the opportunity to showcase and develop your writing skills, gain industry exposure, and be part of a growing vibrant music and entertainment movement.
- Write engaging articles, blog posts, interviews, and reviews on topics related to AfroBeats, Afro Rap, Afro Drill, Highlife and Afro Pop.
- Generate creative content ideas and contribute to brainstorming sessions.
- Stay updated on the latest industry news, trends, and releases; then share your thoughts on them.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to maintain our brand’s quality standards.
- Promote published articles and engage with the audience on social media platforms.
- Seek opportunities for personal growth and learning in writing and the music industry.
- Passion for music & entertainment and a deep knowledge of the genre is preferred.
- Excellent writing skills with a focus on grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Ability to conduct thorough research and provide accurate information.
- Creativity and the ability to develop unique content ideas.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Having great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Working within an environment that encourages constructive criticism and peer reviews.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude towards personal growth.
- Gain exposure and build a portfolio with published work on our platforms.
- Network with entertainment industry enthusiasts, artists, and professionals.
- Work with tools and systems used by top companies such as The New York Post, Sony Music and TechCrunch. Training will be provided.
- Enjoy flexibility in contributing based on your availability.
- Access industry insights, exclusive interviews, and events.
- Enjoy free access to our creative studio facilities based on your contributions.
Please note that this is a volunteer position that offers exposure and the opportunity to develop writing skills and expand your network within the industry. There may be opportunities for full time employment for the right candidates.
Please email the following to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resume/CV – Subject Line (Content Contributor Application)
- Writing samples or links to published work (if available)
- Brief introduction or cover letter expressing your passion for the Ghana entertainment industry and interest in joining our project.